We're having some fun with our features this summer, creating some dishes with sustainable seafood from Buy the Sea in Penticton. Each Thursday we switch things up with a new dinner feature that is on the menu for a week. Have a favourite you'd like to try? We have a seafood schedule for the summer. No reservations needed, pop in for dinner and give that week's feature a try.
July 17th: mahi mahi
July 24th: oysters
July 31st: sockeye salmon
August 7th: prawns
August 14th: swordish...or arctic char (we'll decide soon)
August 21st: scallops
August 28th: coho salmon
Come in for dinner any night to see what we've got featured that week, we're open till 8pm (closed Sundays).
Together, we're presenting O Shucks! Thursday, July 24th, an evening of oysters. We'll have a number of stations, and an award-winning beer pairing from Penticton's Cannery Brewing-- Blackberry Porter, best in show winner at the 2014 Canadian Oyster Beer Pairing Competition.
Check out the O Shucks! menu...
- Shucked fresh Effingham oysters with jalapeno-peach mignonette and cucumber-dill salsa verde
- Smoked oyster chowder with heirloom tomatoes and saffron
- Oyster burger sliders with bacon, fennel slaw, aged cheddar, caramelized onions, summer ale mayo
- 'Oyster Rockefeller’ with Swiss chard, roast garlic and brown butter
- Vanilla bean pannacotta jars with preserved cherries and hazelnut toffee
Space is limited, and the price is a steal: $50 per person (plus tax and gratuity). Call us at 778-476-1275 to reserve your spot for this special event.